Aldenham School is part of The Aldenham Foundation and shares its aims.
The Aldenham Foundation aims to provide a holistic vision of education in all its schools for which the following are essential features:
- Attentive and committed learning and teaching
- Wide opportunities for participation and experience beyond the academic curriculum
- The highest standards of pastoral care
- The development of every individual child to realise and exceed their potential
- The development of personal qualities in its pupils which will enable them to be widely admired beyond the school itself
- A sense of community in which pupils, staff, parents and governors can take pride and be valued